COVID-19 Safety Precautions
As an essential business, Ross and Witmer is here for you during the COVID-19 crisis. We have implemented the following precautions to ensure the health and safety of both our technicians and customers.
- We are issuing masks and gloves to our technicians to wear at customers’ homes.
- We are wiping and sanitizing any surfaces, such as thermostats, that we may need to touch.
- We are minimizing indoor contact with the homeowner to stay safe and keep them safe.
- We are screening calls to make sure that there are no sick people in the home and will re-schedule these calls if there is a doubt.
- We are also operating on a 8am – 8pm schedule Monday – Saturday at present and plan to enhance this going forward so that we are more available for our customers.